What we are looking for?
You’ll have a strong PR and social media background and will be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. You love to plan and execute strategies, expertly combining social media, PR, and content marketing into award winning campaigns for consumer clients.
What is the role?
- Full ownership to lead key accounts and ultimately support the growth of Approach PR
- Developing and overseeing PR campaigns – creative ideas, producing press releases and media relations
- Stepping outside the day to day and looking at the bigger picture for clients and the agency
- Managing PR and social media campaign delivery on assigned accounts including B2C and B2B
- Plan new campaign ideas that turn heads and delight clients
- Nurture and develop your press and blogger relationships
- Live your clients’ brands and industries – immerse yourself in their world and be their eyes and ears
- Evaluate and assess campaigns to highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor team activity – playing a supportive role keeping systems on track
- Mentoring / managing members of the team and supporting in their development and workload management
- Seek out and work on new business
- Produce robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI
- Self development- keep yourself abreast of PR and social trends and relevant industry news
- Be the Approach ambassador in networking and public speaking
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years PR experience within a PR, digital / marketing agency setting or in house
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay cool under pressure
- Proven credibility, with a case study of successful online and offline campaigns and established relationships with influencers
- Excellent organisational skills
- A creative outlook, use creativity to problem solve and come up with ideas that delights
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels
- A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR industry
If you tick all the boxes, we want you! Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work to email@example.com. Closing date: 14th October 2016.