Durham Distillery, a small-batch craft distillery in Durham, has been distilling since 2013 and is one of the UK’s most traditional distilleries, using only the highest quality ingredients and a 400 litre copper pot named Lily. While business was going well for Durham Distillery, the gin and spirits market was becoming increasingly crowded with numerous new products fighting for a share in the market both regionally and nationally.
After finding it increasingly challenging to get customer attention, the distillery made the decision to bring Approach on board to manage the PR and social media activity to increase brand visibility.
Key results (in six months)
- 59 pieces of trade, national consumer and regional coverage
- Audience circulation – 16,744,324
- Opportunities to see – 17,983,842
- More than £51,900 in advertising equivalent
- Considerable new social media followers and engagement