We have launched our autumn training programme with a social media competition – tweet #HelpMeAPR for free social media support!
Through our PR and social media training arm, Approachability, we are running a #HelpMeAPR competition on Twitter asking local businesses, within a 20-mile radius of our offices in Ilkley, to share their social media challenges.
The winner will receive two hours of free social media time delivered by our digital gurus and two runner up businesses will receive a discount when booking three Approachability places.
Coinciding with our 15th birthday celebrations, the new semester of training dates in September and October will share our extensive media and digital expertise through weekly PR and social media training workshops.
Upcoming dates are:
- 6 September – Introduction to social media – £65 +VAT
- 13 September – How to use Twitter – £95 +VAT
- 20 September – How to use Facebook – £95 +VAT
- 27 September – How to use LinkedIn – £95 +VAT
- 4 October – How to blog – £95 +VAT
- 11 October – Introduction to PR – £65 +VAT
- 18 October – How to write a press release – £95 +VAT
- 25 October – Introduction to working with the media – £65 +VAT
After launching Approachability in 2008, we have established a series of training courses which inform, educate and inspire business people to embrace the opportunities that PR and social media bring to every enterprise – whatever the size or sector.
We think launching this autumn’s dates with a Twitter competition is a great way to demonstrate the benefits of social media and helps us give back to the region that’s enabled us to grow and develop over the last 15 years!
Our Approachability workshops are held here at our Ilkley offices (Approach Towers) on The Grove or can be made bespoke to fulfil a company’s brief and delivered on client premises.
For further information, e-mail email@example.com or call 01943 603805.