In a year that has seen Approach crowned award winners three times, eight new clients coming on-board, 100 hours volunteered for charities and two new team members joining the ranks, we’ve rounded up our absolute favourite 2017 moments, things and people.
- Stranger Things 2 – never has a TV series been so ME!
- Lanzarote – new favourite holiday destination
- Being asked to be Bradford Chamber’s VP alongside the wonderful and very presidential Nick Garthwaite. A real honour
- Boots – I love and want them all, ankle, knee, thigh-high, whatever the heel, gimme…
- Joining Approach of course, having the opportunity to work here has been amazing. An incredible and lovely place to be
- Getting a PT! Finding a new lease of life and having my behind whipped into shape
- The Royal Engagement
- The release of Despacito by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber
- Winning two gold awards at PRide Yorkshire & Lincolnshire 2017
- Meeting my little baby niece!
- My metallic pink swishy Zara skirt
- Favourite Film of the Year: Wonder Woman (hello girl crush on Gal Gadot)
- Rhubarb flavoured everything – a newly acquired taste
- Favourite Place of the Year: Isla Mujeres
- The discovery of Bates Motel, the best TV series ever
- The release of SZA’s album Ctrl
- Person of Year: Rihanna (her 2017 looks, make up launch and films!)
- My holiday to Alvor in the Algarve, Portugal in September
As the office winds down for the festive break, we’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!