Our Christmas campaign for Country Living Christmas Fair in Harrogate has kept on giving…
We have been shortlisted for the Regional Campaign of the Year category at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations’ 2015 PRide awards for Yorkshire and Lincolnshire!
We are hoping to score a hat-trick this November, after we won the title in 2013 and took home the silver and gold trophies at last year’s high profile event.
Our success was announced live on Twitter on 17 July and marks our 10th anniversary of being shortlisted for the CIPR PRide awards, which honours the most talented agencies and outstanding campaigns in our great region.
The Country Living Christmas Fair travelled up North for the third time last year with a plan for increased regional awareness and a rise in ticket sales. We were appointed, for the second year, to deliver a regional campaign to target a Yorkshire-based audience in line with Country Living magazine’s readership.
And here’s why we’re shortlisted.
- We achieved 24 pieces of regional coverage between October and December 2014 which reached an audience of 2,103,920.
- There was a 16% increase in attendance in 2014 with 18,000 visitors over the four days resulting in the highest figures since the show’s Harrogate launch in 2012.
- Coverage about the event and exhibitors was featured in key target publications across the whole Yorkshire region.
- We provided social media support in the run up to the events and hosted competitions to win tickets and exclusive prizes.
- We delivered a reactive press office responding to any journalist enquiries and providing all media materials on behalf of the Harrogate fair.
- We hosted the press office on the first day of the fair, confirming journalists attendance and compiling press packs.
We work with brands nationally but Yorkshire is our home and we are over the moon to be in with a chance of retaining our Regional Campaign of the Year winners’ title for a third year running.
The annual Yorkshire and Lincolnshire CIPR PRide Awards will be held at Aspire, Leeds, on 26 November 2015. And we can’t wait!